You really can't miss him in either picture. I'm not sure whose wedding the first was taken at, but I think it was taken at Olympia Fields Country Club, perhaps at Mark Mueller's wedding. Ed is that right. Anyway the other was taken when Marian Catholic played Bloom High School (my alma mater). All these guys were coached by Joe Dee, when they went to St. Agnes grade school and played against each other, it was very nice.
I am just starting out in the world of BLOG...Just for fun to post some of our crazy times and family fun!
All of my friends under 3ft call me Lolly because sometimes Lesley can be so hard to say when you are just learning to talk! But I will answer to either. My nieces started that name about 21 years ago... so it sounds normal to me now!
We just added a wonderful baby girl to our family in December...Abigail Grace.
2 comments:
I am only guessing on the football picture! Is he the one on the left back (the tallest one there)???
You really can't miss him in either picture. I'm not sure whose wedding the first was taken at, but I think it was taken at Olympia Fields Country Club, perhaps at Mark Mueller's wedding. Ed is that right. Anyway the other was taken when Marian Catholic played Bloom High School (my alma mater). All these guys were coached by Joe Dee, when they went to St. Agnes grade school and played against each other, it was very nice.
Ed's Mom
Post a Comment