May 27, 2007

Capers Island

Kids having a great time in the water...
Cooking hotdogs on Gregs New Boat Grill...NICE!
Debbie playing with everone
Where have ya'll been????
Mike & Sydney
Hannah & Brunson
Hayden (Kara & Lauren)
Sydney on her way to "ED"
She made it!!!

THE MEN Figuring out what boat should go where! AKA excuse to stay out in the water longer and talk about it over a beer...


Debbie & Lolly



The Daniels' Boat
The Bowers' Boat




Lynn, Hannah, Brunson, & Patrick waiting to take off from the dock!





Double Trouble! Thanks Roy for all of your help this weekend with the boats!! It was great to have you and Debbie here...






Aunt Debbie and the children that love her... Brunson looked at Debbie out of the blue, and says "Aunt Debbie, I love you!" SQUISH!!!!







This picture makes me laugh because right after I took it, Brunson walks over to me and says.."um, um Miss Lolly...Do you have a kid???"



I guess I tend to have all the stuff you might need if I did have a kid here, but yet he never saw one...He was too cute!!!!






We had a great time Saturday at Capers Island...Roy & Debbie came to visit us, we took our boat out, Kara,Mike, Sydney and Lauren, took their boat out,.

Scott & Hayden took their boat out (We missed you Denise!!) and Greg, Jennifer, Patrick, Hayden, Brunson, plus Jennifer's friend Lynn were all on their boat! WHEW!

We took off around 10:30am and did not get back until 8:30pm or so..What a fun day!





























































































1 comment:

The Daniels said...

What a fun day. It is always fun when you are surrounded with family and friends. And the food was good!