July 20, 2007

Chris & Joe's Visit












Ed's sister Chris and her boyfriend Joe came for a visit on Friday afternoon, from Chicago.


We went to "The Water's Edge" for an early dinner, and enjoyed seeing the water & the boats.


Later,we just sat outside talking and catching up with them and our neighbors.


Saturday we loaded up the boat and joined Kara and Mike on the water. It was such a beautiful day, low humidity and a high of 84???? It was unusual, but GREAT!!!


Kara & Chris did some tubing with Sydney, then went for a REAL ride after Sydney got in the boat for a quick nap. Needless to say, Chris could hardly walk the next day, but she had a ball!


I stayed on Mike's boat during the tubing, Lauren was napping and I can't resist baby duty, EVER!!!




Sunday we went downtown Charleston to sight see and have lunch, Chris & I shopped and met up with the guys later after their PUB Crawl..(Hee hee) We ate lunch at Jestin's Kitchen, true Southern Food at it's best!!! We introduced Joe & Chris to Okra...I think they liked it (???)




Chris & Joe, we are so glad you spent some of your precious vacation with us..Enjoyed having you and look forward to seeing you again soon!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesley-
We had a ball last weekend! Ed has wonderful family as well as you...you guys are surrounded by good people. I hope they had a nice vacation too.
Kara

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you that I love having you help with my girls. I appriciate any help I can get and I welcome it ALWAYS!! Thanks