

Some what out of the Blue, I took off for Florence on Saturday to visit my GREAT friends Julie & Chris..Boating has been out of the question, so I was getting a little stir crazy.Chris cooked (with a little help from Julie) a delicious steak dinner with my favorite..Crab Cakes! SO GOOD! Julie & I stayed up until 1:00 or so catching up and making her a Blog!
Please check her out "Meet the Parker's"
On Sunday, It would not be complete without a family lunch at Julie's Grandmother's House.
She is such a sweet person and has made many meals for me & Julie back in the day!
It was great seeing most of the family and catching up!
Thanks Guys, for having me, It was a great mini diversion from being at home and as always, the company was wonderful!









3 comments:
These Blues really suck!!! I am glad you had a good time.
Sounds like you had a fun getaway! It is way too hot to be out on the boat anyway!!!
Hi Lelsie(haha ) Doc it is Lelsey,
It was nice having you. Of course we always have a great time when we are together. Yabadabadoo. Thanks for doing my blog maybe in a couple of yrs I will add some more pictures. Just kidding. Chat with you soon. And Edgar you have to come next time!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment