During my recovery, Ed has been very handy around the house..Last weekend he tackled his first Crown Molding attempt ever! He would take pictures and bring them up to me to see what I thought of his progress.. I am not an expert, but am proud of him, I think he did a great job, and it really added something to our family room. Our Neighbor, Mike Greer, came over and helped him hold the molding up, I know he could not have done it with out his help, the pieces of molding were too long for one person. Thanks MIKE!
Also, Conveniently enough, his 10 year old TV in our bedroom, just "died" my 2nd day home from the hospital, so Ed went out researched & purchased a new flat screen for our bedroom.
He hung it up with just a smidge of help from me, and then Mike came over to help us with all the crazy hook ups! (Thanks again Mike) SCORE!!! We are working on a plan to hide the cords after we paint.......Which leads us to Ed's project this weekend!!! I love supervising!!!!









5 comments:
I think it looks great - when can I have him at my house?
Well well well my little manipulative friend is practicing for Big Brother. Does Ed know how he is putty in your hands.. "Oh Ed get me this get me that and can you put up some crown molding and paint our bedroom while you are at it honey?" Hahahah Good work Lesley and yes Ed you did an awesome job but really don't let her manipulate you like that!!! see ya jules
I'm liking the new TV. score for that =]
the house looks good, ED did a very good job! I left a whole post just for you, see if it helps =] LOVE YAH
hahaha okay, so now I get what your saying.
Go to your EDIT PROFILE, and then just scroll down and it says PHOTOGRAPH, you have to upload one, then it should show up all the time
Wow, Ed's Crown Moldings look great! He must have been watching and listening to his dad when he did things at home. Nice Job Ed. Your home is looking like a "Better Homes and Gardens" home.
Post a Comment