September 14, 2007

BAKING COOKIES



Today, I Picked Patrick up from "school." Ms. Sandy's House. What a cutie he is..He climbed in and wanted to know where his surprise was...


I told him we were baking cookies with Sydney, today.





They both make wonderful cooks!


Baby Lauren was there to
supervise and Jennifer joined Kara & I when she returned home from work..


I had such a good time and hope to do it again very soon~




And for Greg, Mike AND Ed...It is ok for a boy to have fun doing this...Relax





































Sydney & Lauren looked Super Cute in their Green Wave dresses. .GO... Summerville Green Waves!!!


Thanks for being so good today, love you!


LOLLY

3 comments:

The Daniels said...

Boy those were some good cookies!! Thanks again so much for getting him.

patrick's dad said...

Hey I don't have a problem with it - they were good. Thanks for your help.

Julie said...

I just want to know how to get on the cookie list. I think next time Patrick and Sydney bake cookies they should send some to Flo town.Looked like fun.