
There is not much change in her condition, but she is fighting hard...I hope to know more details soon
I want to get back over to see Michelle & Chris this week.
Michelle is still recouperating at Trident and dealing with a uterine infection from being dialated so long before anyone realized it...Her Great Hubby Chris, sleeps with Michelle in the Hospital Room, then gets up early to visit Lily down at MUSC..then tries to work a few hours..
I know he must be beat.
I spoke with Michelle today and she sends her Thanks to all that are praying for their tiny family. As you can imagine she is a little depressed, not feeling well on top of not being with her newborn, has to be on the top ten list of hardships..
Thanks so much for your prayers, and concern...Michelle is only 20 and I feel like she could be my daughter...She and Chris were married last weekend in Las Vegas, so it has been a whirwind two weeks for them.
Keep them in your prayers!









1 comment:
We are keeping your friends in our prayers.
Post a Comment