January 31, 2008

Best Of Luck Greg


Just Wishing our Good Friend Greg the best of luck tomorrow with his back surgery.
You know we will do anything for you and Jennifer, so please relax, get well and just concentrate on getting better.
You MUST be in PRIME condition for the "CUP"
Much Love!
Ed, Lolly, & the Pooches!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Greg, I hope all goes well with your surgery,and you are up and running real soon!!

Carolina Mama said...

That goes double from me too! I can't wait for him to get back into action! The cup will be super fun this year. Celebrating my 30th at the cup!!!

The Daniels said...

Thanks again for all of your help. I feel like I am always thanking you for all you do. Again I could not have juggled it all without you. I just hope I will be able to make it up to you real soon.

Anonymous said...

Lesley, You are awesome! Greg, you look awesome!