January 3, 2008

Polar Bear Run For Charity

New Years Day Ed & I drove down to Sullivan's Island for the annual Polar Bear Run.
"Freazin' for a Reason" Collecting money for special Olympics, by selling tee shirts and giving out stickers for donations.
We met up with Greg, Jennifer and the children to watch this craziness.
There was a wedding that took place on Beach prior to the run, then everyone that was going in the water, costume, bathing suit, or whatever they chose to wear straight into the water...then quickly back out again... Thank goodness it was not as cold on Monday as it was on Wed or Thursday here...YIKES!
It was a fun event, and although I would never do it..I have a feeling Ed would...Maybe Next Year! Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Revka said...

Are you kidding?! I would never do that, either. LOL

Tara said...

That's just nuts. Really. :)