
Emma

Patrick and Sydney throwing rocks into the pond

Hank & Patrick

Baby Hank enjoying the sunshine

Brothers on the Bench

Trying to climb the Biggest Tree

Lauren loves walking!

THREE Sly Foxes!
I am behind on my post from last week, but we had a beautiful day at Azalea Park last week with our playgroup...The kids loved just running around, seeing the fish in the pond, and throwing rocks into it.
The flowers were pretty, but had been in a frost recently~bummer!
We had a picnic lunch in the Gazebo and tried to have a photo session...Kara's are much better, but here are a few I took in between holding all of the babies! :-)









3 comments:
What a beautiful park! And of course beautiful children. Looks like you all had a great time.
I love to hear Patrick try and say Azalea. I love the pictures!!
Those are great pictures! I love the one of Lauren barefoot. Nothing better than barefoot children. Thanks for the fun day we will have to do it again with one more pair of hands I think. :)
Kara
Post a Comment