


Guess who had his very own friend come over to play??
Aaron Sellers and his Mommy Kim, came over to visit and catch up...Hank and Aaron (Hank Aaron???? :-) were born six days apart..so they will be buddies I feel sure.
Their Daddies work together, along with Ed, so everybody will get to watch him grow up too!
They are both SO Cute!









4 comments:
He is so cute!! I know Hank had such a good time.
You take very good pictures! I can’t wait for you to enter motherhood. You are soooo good with children, it’s no wonder the whole neighborhood doesn’t end up at your house. Hank definitely loves his Lolly too!
Hey Lolly, just checking in to see if you are still making it? I guess you got a little "Spring Break" without Patrick, or was it? Hank is too cute! I got to come see ya'll real soon. Take care. Meg
Hey Meg! I am so glad you are checking the blog...Yes please come see us soon!
Post a Comment