April 22, 2008

Hilton Head Weekend

One of the Two Houses in Hilton Head ...This one sits right on the Beach...NICE~
Carole and her beautiful Girls, Frances and Martha
Mr. and Mrs Love visiting from Texas
The Gang at our second Table
Ed and I at "Aunt Chilada's"
Trying to get Everyone in the picture at STRIPES..The Food there was out of this world Good!


A Big Thank you to Southern Tank Transport for inviting the wives and families down to join them at the Heritage Golf Tournament. It was a beautiful weekend and I had a great time!



2 comments:

Charleston Laffin said...

I kinow you guys had a blast. This is the first year I've missed it in ages! I love, love, love HHI.

The Bowers Family said...

Looks like a great weekend! That house is beautiful! I bet it was hard coming back home...it always is after such a relaxing get away!