May 28, 2008

Happy Third Birthday Gus

Gus at about 5 weeks old..I went to visit him at his Grandma Mary's house!




BAXTER was smiling too!






Broad Beast Gus


He weighed in Last vet check 124lbs
Did someone say treat?
CHEESE!



Gus turned Three today....Is puppyhood almost over!?





You will have to pause the music to hear this...




4 comments:

The Bowers Family said...

Happy Birthday Gus! I loved the first puppy picture...how adorable! The last picture is GREAT of him too! Beautiful dog!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Gus, you don't look a day older than two! Lesley, I love visiting your blog. You and Ed look so happy. Your pictures always make me smile :)

LOLLY said...

Thank you Liz...What is happening with Jack's blog?..I NEED to see pictures of the newest addition!
I can't get to the site anymore.:-(

Anonymous said...

happy B-day Gus!! I love you big guy!!!
Kara