June 23, 2008

A few more pictures


Goofing off in the car after a LARGE Meal at Myabi Kyoto Japanese Steak House
Baxter and one of his "babies"
Beth, Gus and his baby!
Megan keeping in touch with her peeps~
Megan, Daddy, Mom, and Beth

CHEESE!
Entertainment and Great food!
We are Full here!
Being Silly
I believe this is called "THIZZIN"

Beth took this one of Hank...after lunch, can you tell?

Gus and Hank

Soft Ears!


Beth could not wait to hold Hank! Patrick was checking out "the girls"
They baked a cake for him to decorate..He still not sure about these two~
He wanted every type of Sprinkle, available.
And now he is smiling big time!

Good Job!



2 comments:

The Daniels said...

Patrick is still talking about Lolly's neices - he had so much fun with them.

Priscilla said...

Dalton and I want to subscribe to your blog and to Julie's but you do not have a "subscribe by email" option. Can you add that to your page and Julie's? If you don't know what I am talking about, visit my blog...

Your blog is one of my favorites - I feel like a have regained the "big sister" I lost when you got married and moved away.