June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan

Megan..You were such a cutie pie... still are too!


Your CURLS were starting to show up here..So sweet!

You were always laughing and giggling about something, even a bath tub full of suds!
You were visiting me when this was taken, I made those shirts for you and Beth.I was forever torturing you with rollers and make-up...You didn't mind!
You looked SASSY!
I loved those sweet dresses! (Beth, Megan and Erin)

AWWWWW!


Loving your Grandma Oliver!Megan, O, Beth and Paige)
Your little sister, at last you could boss someone around!





You were even cute during your tween years, and that isn't easy to do!..TRUST ME!



I swiped this from your My Space...Cute Halloween picture, far cry from the Pumpkin Clown you wanted to be!
This one is a favorite..You are so beautiful!
I think this pictures captures your beauty on the inside too..You are a sucker for animals, like me!
I am so proud of you and I hope your Birthday is as wonderful as you are!



Happy Birthday Meggie..I love you, enjoy this blast from the past!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy B-day Megan. Hope you have as much fun on your B-day as your Aunt Lesley did when she was your age. hahha I will tell you about them when you come down south

Meg =] said...

Lesley that was sooo cute! THank you soo much for the birthday wishes. Can't wait to see you in like...a week or two. i love youuu!!