June 20, 2008

Saturday

The NCL "MAJESTY" This is the boat Ed and I took our cruise on several years ago. It was getting ready to depart from Charleston.
Megan was tanning and Ed and Beth were jumping in and goofing off!

HOLD ON!

Beth Tubing


Those Goggles were a little snug!


ALL Smiles here...I was GUILTED into getting on the TUBE!
Getting Nervous....
Smile completely Gone..Panic is setting in!
And I am done..The tube flipped over forward and that was enough for me!



I am hanging on for dear life here!




I know, Life just isn't fair......
Ed chillin' in the water.
The LAW was out checking everyone's boats.
Those sneaky porpoises evaded my camera again..I am on a mission to get a good shot of them!




Beth Diving into the Charleston Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bennett thinks both the girls are very HOTT

Anonymous said...

Good times! Glad to see you gave it a shot.
Kara