June 27, 2008

Tagged

OK, I was tagged over at Priscilla's Blog:

http://www.vivaladivadivine.com/

Copy and paste and change the answers, using only ONE word for each question

.. I tag, Kara & Jennifer, and Marianne (MiMi) and any other non comment leaving readers~ :-)


Where is your cell phone? Kitchen

Where is your significant other? Bed

Your hair? CURLY

Your mother? Beautiful

Your favorite thing? Pets

Your dream last night? None

Your dream/goal? blessed

The room you're in? Bonus

Your hobby? Boating

Your fear? Drowning

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Rich

Where were you last night? Home

What you're not? optimistic

Muffins? Banana

One of your wish list items? DYSON

Where you grew up? Bethune


The last thing you did? THIS

What are you wearing? Sweats

Your TV? Letterman


Your pet? Squish!

Your computer? OLD


Your life? Hectic

Your mood? lazy

Missing someone? Nieces

Your car? dirty

Something you're not wearing? Bra

Favorite store? ONLINE

Your summer? HOT!

Your favorite color? Green

When is the last time you laughed? Today


Last time you cried? Juno

Who will resend this? pals

What word is often said, but not often meant? Love


Your SISTER - California


2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp... is that crickets I here on Lesley's blog? Are you on vacation or sick? I will be in Charleston on Tuesday for an eye doctor's appointment. Found a retinal specialist in Mt. Pleasant that I plan on getting a second opinion from...

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was tagged and didn't even know it...how observant am I? I am reading this for the second time (and leaving a comment this time) and I would be happy to participate...if I knew how. :) You will have to school me on blogs and cooking. :)
Kara