HAHA!
They were very nice and two ladies in thier 80's safely took care of my camera until after the show, and they did not delete my pictures, probably because they sucked and People Magazine would not pay me millions to publish!
Just before the concert...
A poor soul who misplaced her husband and just needed a friend to stand with..Ed and I obliged and helped her find her husband!
Bruce!
August 16Th 2008
The Highlight of my Day was the very minute, of the first song and the first note of "Double Shot of My Baby's Love", Bruce Springsteen Style.
Everything else that had happened up to that point was forgotten and I had a blast with The Boss!
The start of my day, not so good, but I will not bore you with that story..
Here are a few shots and one video snippet of his concert... He Rocked!









1 comment:
It's about time you got to it!!!!! Glad you had fun at the concert!!
Post a Comment