



Since Ed and I never TAKE a Vacation, our Neighbors had to work quickly while we were away at dinner for about an hour to get us good. We drove up to find our house classically TP'd and FORKED and a bunch of giggling adults and children hiding in the dark to surprise us!
I took pictures to record all of the guilty parties faces! I wonder who and what will be next???














5 comments:
Okay - maybe I should be a little scared. We had so much fun. Love all of the pictures. E-mail me the ones from Reds - thanks!!
Well Well Well they finally got you back!!!!! I would hate to be the ones that did this because payback may be down and dirt!!! Come to Flo -town and I am sure we can go to Hobby Lobby and get some goodies for everyone's house. ( You know how I love a prank!!!!)See ya
Sorry I missed it, thanks for the "forking" by the way! You all just wait...we still have ALL of the goodies from this last year. Someone will get it again! :)
Kara
WOW Leslie! You and Ed have to come up with something good! :) Good to hear from you again!! I was wondering where you have been! Can't wait to hear about the new job!
You all are like a bunch of kids!!! I love it! It is nice to have really nice neighbors, but, who will be next??????????????. Everyone better take turns staying up at night to watch for the pranksters!! LOL
Post a Comment