February 26, 2009

Stinkin' Cute!


5 comments:

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marianne said...

Abbey is so precious, and she is where she belongs with the most loving parents, in a happy home, and with loads of cousins, aunts and uncles and friends to love her.

.............hurry up State of South Carolina and finalize this!!!

My prayer: Dear LORD, I pray that you will answer our prayers and help speed the adoption process along, AMEN!

Marianne said...

I love all the pictures, but the one of Abbey snoozing in the Snugli is just so cute! Yes, I saved it to my computor and plan one printing it out. I just can't get enough pictures of her!

Abbey, I love you!!!

Julie said...

Too cute!!! I believe she can get anything she wants!!!! What a cute smile !!!

Julie said...

Shouldn't you rename your blog to LIFE with ABBEY!!!!