When you get hit by a MAC TRUCK! I am home recovering from surgery...Man, Could I BE ANY SORER!
Thanks to everyone who has called, sent cards, brought food and sent good wishes..I am so lucky to have such good friends and family.
A special Thank you to Ed...he has really stepped up to the plate, I have not wanted for anything and he is taking very good care of me. Thanks Honey, I love you~
I will post more later, I think Ed took some pictures while I was under the influence of Morphine..MAYBE they will get posted!!! HA HA!
July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
I'm glad things went okay =]
very proud of Ed for doing all he can hahaha, you'll have to call me once your feeling better and let me know how your first stay at the hospital went. i love you and am thinking about you!
Lesley-
hope you are feeling better, you have been in great spirits...as usual! You look amazing! Can't wait to see you at our new watering hole and the original watering hole!
Love us
Glad you are making a speedy recovery. I am in St John's Newfoundland now but your mother and I hope to see you soon.
I am just catching up with all the blogs and learned about your surgery. I am so glad to hear that everything went well and you are home recovering. I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling, but I do know that you will get your wish for a baby! You are going to be a wonderful mother to a very lucky baby oneday! My thoughts and prayes are with you!
We are glad you are home and recovering. We are here if you need anything. We are ready for you to get back to "Normal".
Hello Lesley
Glad you are doing better can't wait to see the morphine pics. I will chat with you tomorow.Julie
Glad to hear you are ok!
--Craig
Post a Comment