May 21, 2009

Halleluiah




Mom and Dad, Jan.25, 2009


My first time traveling alone with the baby was to Bethune to see Dad on his Birthday so he could meet Abbey.



Dad and "The Chap" as he calls Abbey!




On Monday May 19Th after much praying and having prayers said for us...Abbey's Birth Father relinquished his parental rights.





This will make our adoption so much easier and I am so ready for it to all be over and done with.





Ed and I love that little girl so much...she is such a blessing.










Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers, telling friends and friends of friends, about us and keeping us encouraged when this day seemed like it was never going to happen!










On a different subject that I have not mentioned here before, Please keep my Dad and Mom in your prayers as well. Dad is fighting a cancer battle and I want him to fight and be here to love and get to know Abbey, and like anyone, I am not ready to say Goodbye to my Daddy~





No comments: