Daddy Slipped away today..around 4:00pm....I wanted to get some pictures up, I have more on my computer. Cancer took him to heaven today, but I am so glad the pain and the suffering are over. He had been sick since Dec. Love you Daddy........
My heart goes out to you and your family. The situation is bitter sweet, I'm sure. The suffering and pain is over, but the hearts here are hurting. I am here if you need anything.
The pictures of your mom and dad are just beautiful, they will help keep the memories alive. Who knows, maybe your dad, an Army National Guard General and Ed's dad, a Navy Diesel Engineman will meet up in heaven. They will have some stories to tell.
Just goofing off on the computer today!!!! Didn't know you had posted on your blog!!! Dr. Huckabee was a great teacher ,dad and friend!!! I will miss him!!!! Take care!!!!
I am just starting out in the world of BLOG...Just for fun to post some of our crazy times and family fun!
All of my friends under 3ft call me Lolly because sometimes Lesley can be so hard to say when you are just learning to talk! But I will answer to either. My nieces started that name about 21 years ago... so it sounds normal to me now!
We just added a wonderful baby girl to our family in December...Abigail Grace.
4 comments:
My heart goes out to you and your family. The situation is bitter sweet, I'm sure. The suffering and pain is over, but the hearts here are hurting. I am here if you need anything.
Those are some great pictures. I know he will be greatly missed. We are thinking about you!!!
Hi Lesley
The pictures of your mom and dad are just beautiful, they will help keep the memories alive. Who knows, maybe your dad, an Army National Guard General and Ed's dad, a Navy Diesel Engineman will meet up in heaven. They will have some stories to tell.
Just goofing off on the computer today!!!! Didn't know you had posted on your blog!!! Dr. Huckabee was a great teacher ,dad and friend!!! I will miss him!!!! Take care!!!!
Post a Comment