Your daughter is just so precious. I am so happy for you guys & can't wait to celebrate an adoption day of our own. My hubby and I have been in the adoption wait for 3 years now, trying to build our family for the last 7. It's been a long, frustrating and disappointing journey so far, but I am trying to remain hopeful that our day to be Mommy and Daddy are just around the corner.
I am just starting out in the world of BLOG...Just for fun to post some of our crazy times and family fun!
All of my friends under 3ft call me Lolly because sometimes Lesley can be so hard to say when you are just learning to talk! But I will answer to either. My nieces started that name about 21 years ago... so it sounds normal to me now!
We just added a wonderful baby girl to our family in December...Abigail Grace.
1 comment:
Your daughter is just so precious. I am so happy for you guys & can't wait to celebrate an adoption day of our own. My hubby and I have been in the adoption wait for 3 years now, trying to build our family for the last 7. It's been a long, frustrating and disappointing journey so far, but I am trying to remain hopeful that our day to be Mommy and Daddy are just around the corner.
http://www.ourfamilyadoption.net
Post a Comment